Host a Preparedness Party at Your Home
Have a group of friends who are interested in being ready to weather life's storms?
Call or email to schedule a meeting: (937) 212-5561 / email@example.com
We will talk to your group about any aspect of preparedness you'd like to discuss -- or, we can give you our general talk on the things we think beginners should be concentrating:
- Why preparing is a good idea and what can happen during a crisis.
- Water and water filtration capability.
- Food storage. What kinds, for how long, and preparation.
- Defense. What to worry about, strategies to stay safe.
- General equipment and helpful "must-haves".
We will bring 25 year shelf life food for your group to sample and prepare it "off-grid" right there.
Other equipment we will feature are water filters, defensive items, and a "3 Day Bag" as an example of things which can help you during a tough situation.
Whether you're worried about a winter power outage, a tornado, or a complete Mad Max scenario resulting from a grid down scenario caused by an EMP or other disaster -- our people can answer your questions and show you some things you may not have thought of prior to our meeting.
We do offer this as a free service, although any "donations" are appreciated for gas and time.