Silcock 4 Way Faucet Key

What is this doohickey?  Ever see those faucets on the side of gas stations, hotels, or other industrial buildings.....BUT, they have NO handles on them!

It's called a "silcock" otherwise known as a 4-way faucet key.

With this key -- even if there is no water pressure -- you could get some leftover potable water from those lines.  It's a must have addition to any urban survivalist's pack.  Naturally, it can also be a useful tool during normal times.